The Cathedral Congregation is committed to walk together through regular worship, Christian formation, fellowship, pastoral care, and stewardship.
You are also encouraged to meet members and learn about our community life by attending coffee hour on Sundays following the 9 am and 11:15 am services. Look for people wearing purple buttons!
New & Notable
Congo Directory Photos
The Cathedral Congregation is creating a new photo directory and we want to include everyone! Lifetouch will professionally photograph you and your family at the Cathedral during a block schedule. It’s easy and free to participate:
• Sign up for a day and time during our blocks, August 21–26 and September 20–23
• Photos will be taken in the South Crypt Aisle
• Sessions last around ten minutes and you can immediately view your photos
• Each family receives complimentary 8×10 photograph and a directory
• Options to purchase additional photo gifts will be available
Sign up Sundays at coffee hour, or online here. Please note: families with 7 or more or those wanting a generational portrait should Margaret Rawls at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of signing up online.
We also need volunteers to make this a success! If you’d like to help, email email@example.com.
Cathedral Pride 2019
Mission Trip To Puerto Rico
In August, Vicar Dana Corsello and Cathedral Scholars Director Joseph Peralta lead congregants and scholars on the Cathedral’s first-ever mission trip. Click to view the photo galleries!