Providing support to one another, especially in times of crisis, illness, or grief, is at the heart of our lives together as a Cathedral congregation.
Pastoral Care Needs
The pastoral care team is comprised of the Vicar, Dana Corsello, her clergy colleagues and other trained lay persons. Please email if you have a pastoral concern, some of which may include:
- When you are anticipating or experience the death of someone near to you
- When you or someone in your family is ill, hospitalized or facing surgery
- When a child is born (we’d like the opportunity to make a visit to welcome your new member of the family)
- When you are struggling with decisions about health care and faith
- When you lose a job, your home or significant relationship, or are going through significant changes in your life
- When you are having a crisis of faith
- When you cannot be physically present for worship services and would like to request Home Communion (Eucharistic Visits)
If you would like the support of the congregation for whatever you are experiencing, the Prayer Team Ministry invites you to submit a prayer request. You may also submit names of others so that this group will devote part of their private daily prayer in response to these requests. Confidentiality is respected when requested.
To request congregational prayers, please email the Prayer Team Ministry.
To request a prayer by a clergy or layperson at weekday Intercessory Prayers, please use this form.