Want to do yourself good and do good for others?
Flow Yoga, Washington National Cathedral, extendYoga, DAREdaily and the DC Community Yoga Association are teaming up to raise funds in support of families devastated by separation at the U.S. border. Hundreds of people will gather for an outdoor yoga class on the beautiful North Lawn of the Cathedral, turning our collective heartbreak into support.
Join us to send thousands of dollars to advocate for and reunite separated families. 100% of the proceeds will go to Together Rising to fund organizations working on the ground to reunite families, provide legal support, and bring healing in the face of trauma.
Suggested donation $25 ... $50 ... $75 or more.
There is no need for special registration for the 14th - simply make your donation online, and then stop by the check-in table when you arrive onsite.
• Everyone is welcome - the class is open to all levels including absolute beginners and yogis of all ages
• Bring a yoga mat and water bottle
• The North Lawn is located between the Cathedral and Woodley Avenue, nearest the intersection of 36th and Wisconsin
• Event will be cancelled in case of rain
Can’t attend? Please consider making a donation in the spirit of this event to send thousands of dollars to local organizations working on the ground.
- July 14, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Bring a yoga mat and water bottle