This event has been postponed due to travel concerns related to the coronavirus. Please check back soon for additional details.
What kind of democracy are we leaving for our children? Is it even a democracy worth fighting for?
At a time when it feels we are hopelessly divided, join us for an evening of bipartisan hope for the future.
Emerging leaders challenge all generations to join them in protecting the Earth and sustaining democracy for the future. Despite today's challenges, if you need a dose of inspiration, this is the event for you.
- David Brooks, New York Times columnist, author, and Executive Director of the Aspen Institute
- The Rev. Canon Kelly Brown Douglas, Canon Theologian, Washington National Cathedral and Dean, Episcopal Divinity School at Union
- Tiokasin Ghost Horse, speaker, musician, and member of the Lakota Nation
- Mai Ichihara, graduate student in environmental studies and foreign affairs
- Preet Bharara, former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York
- Van Jones, CNN political contributor and host of the Van Jones Show
- Jill Lepore, writer for The New Yorker, and author of These Truths: A History of the United States
- Chloe Maxmin, co-founder of Divest Harvard and State Representative in the Maine House of Representative
- Bill McKibben, author, educator and environmentalist
- David Orr, founder, State of American Democracy project and co-editor, Democracy Unchained
- Bill Ritter, Former Colorado Governor, Founder and Director of the Center for the New Energy Economy (CNEE) at Colorado State University
- David Rivera, Director of Spiritual Development at St. Martin de Porres Academy, New Haven, CT
- Tyler Trudeau, graduate student and member, Lake Manitoba First Nation, Canada
- Mary Evelyn Tucker, founder, the Yale Forum on Religion and Ecology
- Pete Wehner, Vice President and Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center
- Sally Yates, former Deputy Attorney General at the U.S. Department of Justice
- Shhoshana Zuboff, author, The Age of Surveillance Capitalism
- March 25 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
of Arimathea Chapel Resurrection Chapel Center for Prayer & Pilgrimage Click to Enlarge