New life is possible in the churches and in society. Conflict need not have the last word.
Amid their own challenges, Episcopalians and the wider Anglican world are finding fresh promise despite genuine division. Learn how with the Rev. William Sachs, co-author of "The Promise of Anglicanism" with Robert Heaney, director of the Center for Anglican Communion Studies at Virginia Theological Seminary, joined by:
- Dr. Joanildo Burrity of Brazil
- Canon Sarah Snyder of the Church of England,
- Dr. Wanjiru Gitau of Kenya.
- The Very Rev. Randolph Marshall Hollerith, Dean of Washington National Cathedral
After a welcome by Dean Hollerith and discussion by panelists, there will be time for questions and general conversation.
- February 9, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Perry Auditorium