In this follow-up event to Where Do We Go From Here: Leadership in Defining Moments, Washington National Cathedral convenes this interfaith panel for an “ask anything” conversation. After individual reflection or brief small group conversations, attendees will ask questions for the panelists to explore together. Indeed, where do we go from here? What do you want to hear more about? Are there questions you’ve always had about interfaith work? We hope you join us for this open conversation as we explore this important topic, and the work we continue to do.
Where Do We Go From Here: Leadership in Defining Moments premieres at 11 am on April 9, the 53rd Anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s funeral. Learn more about the program here.
Registration is free and required for this event. Registrants will be sent Zoom information.
- The Rev. Canon Leonard L. Hamlin, Sr., D.Min, Canon Missioner and Minister for Equity and Inclusion, Washington National Cathedral
- Mr. Martin Luther King III, Chairman, The Drum Major Institute
- Dr. Keith Byrd, Pastor, Zion Baptist Church; 2nd Vice-President, Progressive National Baptist Convention
Author Susan Sloan, Associate Director in a Global Jewish Advocacy organization
- Imam Talib M. Shareef, President and Imam, Masjid Muhammad
- Rev. Dr. Paul Smith, Presbyterian minister, mediator, and civil rights activist; Retired Pastor, First Presbyterian Church in Brooklyn, NY
- VIEW AVAILABILITY
- April 23 @ 11:00 am