Walk the North and South West towers to enjoy the smaller “jewels” of the Cathedral. View the different designs of the windows in the towers, while decoding traditional and biblical imagery, abstract themes, and smaller windows with personal imagery. As you climb down, hear about the creative process which combines personal stories, the artistry of the designers, and the technical skill of the fabricators.
About In-Depth Tours
In-Depth Tours tours offer a special, in-depth look at aspects of Cathedral artisanship for visitors aged 10 and older. Reservations are encouraged but not required; space is limited. The tour meets at the west-end docent station, nave level, just inside the main doors.
- Adults: $22
- Child (5-17), Military, Students, Seniors (65+) and Teachers (all with ID): $18
- VIEW AVAILABILITY
- March 9, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Be prepared for stair climbing, close quarters, and heights.
- Must be at least 11 years old.
- The tour travels to areas of the Cathedral not accessible via elevator and contains many steps. Guests concerned about heights or stairs are advised to call the Cathedral before purchasing tickets.
- Unfortunately, this tour is unable to accommodate bus groups.