Tower Climb: Combination
Experience Washington DC like never before with a Cathedral Tower Climb, where you’ll experience panoramic vistas from the highest geographical point in the nation’s capital.
For the ultimate climbing event! This extended experience goes back-to-back to combine all the highlights of the Bell Tower and Angels & Monsters climbs.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Please review the following information before purchasing tickets.
- Prepare for rigorous activity. By purchasing tickets, you acknowledge you and anyone else in your party can physically handle the Tower Climb
- Not for those with a fear of heights or enclosed spaces, or for those with limited mobility – stairs include both enclosed stone staircases and also open metal, spiral stairs
- All participants must be at least 11 years old; minimum height requirement: 48 inches (4 feet)
- Dress appropriately for the weather, as conditions are more extreme than at ground level
- Tower Climbs are scheduled according to docent availability; not all options may be available at a given time
About Tower Climbs
These adventurous climbs take you through hidden stairwells, past stunning stained glass and charming gargoyles, for a unique experience that will take your breath away. These once-in-a-lifetime experiences showcase the beauty of the Cathedral and the city we call home.
Check upcoming availability of all Tower Climbs here.
- As a living and active community of faith, the Cathedral’s schedule and ability to welcome visitors is subject to unexpected changes. If a conflict arises and we cannot be open for touring at the date/time you have purchased, we will contact you by email and your credit card will be refunded.
- By purchasing admission in advance, you acknowledge that our schedule is subject to change.
- If you purchase tickets in any of the available discount categories, you will be asked to provide appropriate identification for discount eligibility upon arrival.