Washington National Cathedral
Cathedral Center for Prayer and Pilgrimage
The Reverend Canon John L. Peterson
and Canon Iyad Qumri, local guide & instructor
For thousands of years, pilgrims have journeyed to the Holy Land to experience God in real and tangible ways. Retrace Jesus’ steps, follow the paths of martyrs and the early Church, and see the Bible with fresh eyes in the land where God dwelt among us. You’ll never look at yourself—or your faith—quite the same way again.
Cost, Payment, and Cancellation
- Pilgrimage cost is $4000 and includes: double occupancy lodging, most meals, transportation in comfortable deluxe buses, guiding fees, all entrance fees to sites mentioned in the itinerary, guest speakers, portage at all hotels, tips for restaurant and hotel staff, bus driver and guide tips, farewell dinner and a donation to the Center for Prayer and Pilgrimage.
- Cost does NOT include: airfare, medical insurance, travel insurance, some meals, and personal expenses.
- Single rooms are available at an additional cost.
- Deposit of $900 due upon registration, including a $700 non-refundable deposit. Once deposit is received, pilgrims must complete the travel-medical form.
- Additional payment of $1500 is due by March 14, 2020
- Final balance, including single supplement if applicable, is due by July 1, 2020. Final payment includes $500 donation to the Center for Prayer and Pilgrimage to be recognized in calendar year 2020.
All notice of cancellation must be received in writing by Washington National Cathedral.
Refund schedule if cancellation is received:
- Anytime after registration: $700.00 per person is nonrefundable.
- Prior to April 14 (4 months before departure): 50% of final balance (minus $700 deposit).
Prior to May 14 (3 before departure): 25% of final balance (minus $700 deposit).
- On or after June 14 (2 months before departure): no refunds.
- If Qumri Pilgrimages cancels the trip due to safety concerns, there is a full refund.