Experience the culture and history of the Holy Land and visit sacred sites important to the Abrahamic faiths
Washington National Cathedral
Cathedral Center for Prayer and Pilgrimage
The Reverend Canon John L. Peterson
Canon Iyad Qumri, local guide & instructor
Cathedral Dean Randolph Hollerith
For thousands of years, pilgrims have journeyed to the Holy Land to experience God in real and tangible ways. Retrace Jesus’ steps, follow the paths of martyrs and the early Church, and see the Bible with fresh eyes in the land where God dwelt among us. You’ll never look at yourself—or your faith—quite the same way again.
Cost, Payment, and Cancellation
- Pilgrimage cost is $4000 and includes: double occupancy lodging, most meals, transportation in comfortable deluxe buses, guiding fees, all entrance fees to sites mentioned in the itinerary, guest speakers, portage at all hotels, tips for restaurant and hotel staff, bus driver and guide tips, farewell dinner and a donation to the Center for Prayer and Pilgrimage.
- Cost does NOT include: airfare, medical insurance, travel insurance, some meals, and personal expenses.
- Single rooms are available at an additional cost.
- Non-refundable deposit of $700 due upon registration. Once deposit is received, pilgrims must complete the travel-medical form.
- Additional payment of $1500 is due by April 18, 2022.
- Final balance, including single supplement if applicable, is due May 30, 2022. Final payment includes $500 donation to the Center for Prayer and Pilgrimage to be recognized in calendar year 2022.
All notice of cancellation must be received in writing by Washington National Cathedral.
- Anytime after registration: $700.00 per person is nonrefundable.
- Between March 1 and May 30: $2200 ($700 + $1500) is nonrefundable.
- No refunds after May 30.
- If the trip is postponed or rescheduled by either the Cathedral or Qumri Pilgrimages due to pandemic-related travel or health concerns, all funds MINUS the $700 non-refundable deposit will be refunded. The non-refundable deposit will be applicable to the rescheduled trip. If the pilgrim declines to join the rescheduled trip, the non-refundable deposit will be retained by the Cathedral.
- If the trip is canceled by Qumri Pilgrimages due to any concern, the non-refundable deposit will be reduced to $200.
Registration and Forms
Spots for the 2022 Holy Land Pilgrimage are now filled.