Because of the President’s Day Holiday, this month’s collection has been moved to the fourth Monday.
The drop-off will be held between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm at the Cathedral’s BUS GARAGE, which is accessed via the entrance on South Road and Wisconsin Avenue. Pedestrians are welcome to take the parking garage elevators to the B2 level.
If you are able to donate sandwiches, kindly email us at [email protected] no later than 3:00 pm on Friday before the collection to indicate how many meat and cheese sandwiches you plan to contribute.
Sandwich-making instructions can be found here. When making sandwiches, it is vitally important that we focus on food safety and hygiene. Remember to wash your hands frequently, pay strict attention to the 20-second handwashing rule, and wear gloves when handling food (per Martha’s Table’s hygiene protocol). Of course, if you feel unwell, please do not make sandwiches this month.
Kindly wear a face mask when you drop off your sandwiches and keep the appropriate distance. Follow the drop-off guidelines below to help keep us all safe.
PLEASE WEAR A MASK WHEN DROPPING OFF SANDWICHES.
➙ Drop-Off Instructions:
1. Drive through the bus garage entrance located at South Rd & Wisconsin Ave.
2. Wait in line and please be patient if there are vehicles ahead of you. Social distance will be maintained.
3. Kindly drop off sandwiches/fruit in the boxes provided.
4. If you need help, let us know.
5. Exit garage straight ahead to Woodley Rd.
- February 22, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm