Presiding Bishop Michael Curry leads a service of prayer to shine as a beacon of hope for the nation amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, racial reckoning and a hard-fought election.
In the midst of pandemic, racial reckoning and a historic election, the live-streamed service will gather Americans for prayer, song, lament, hope and a call to love God and neighbor.
- The Most Rev. Michael Curry, presiding bishop of The Episcopal Church
- The Rev. James Martin, bestselling author and editor at large of America magazine
- Valarie Kaur, filmmaker and civil rights attorney
- Eboo Patel, founder and president of Interfaith Youth Core
- The Rev. Elizabeth Eaton, presiding bishop of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Rabbi Shoshana Conover, Temple Sholom in Chicago
- Shane Claiborne, bestselling author and social justice activist
- The Right Rev. Mariann Edgar Budde, bishop of Washington
- The Very Rev. Randolph Marshall Hollerith, dean of Washington National Cathedral
- November 1, 2020 @ 4:00 pm