The Cathedral community is again joining forces with Friendship Place to provide Easter baskets for those in need in the D.C. metro region. With your help, we will assemble baskets for nearly 300 recently-housed children and children of veterans. We will also assemble baskets of helpful items for men and women in need.
Contributions may be made online, by cash or check at the Congregation table (Sunday morning coffee hours on March 17, 24 and 31). Checks should be made out to Washington National Cathedral (memo line: Easter Basket Drive).
- Help at Sunday coffee hour on March 17, 24 & 31
- Help transport materials to storage site
- Move, sort and prepare items on April 5, prior to the big assembly days
- Assemble on Saturday & Sunday, April 6 & 7
- Help coordinators and Friendship Place staff deliver April 8
- January 1, 1970 |