Join the Washington National Cathedral Congregation Team to help end homelessness.
For a great morning of fellowship for a great cause, join the annual Friendship Walks to raise funds for innovative programs that empower participants to rebuild their lives, find homes, get jobs and reconnect with friends, family, and the community, permanently.
What we do: Take a 1.5 mile fun and peaceful walk around the National Mall with congregations, schools, and other support groups focused on ending homelessness in the Washington D.C. region. All proceeds benefit Friendship Place. Our congregation is a ministry partner. We have participated in this annual event since 2008.
Please join our team today! Stroll together to help end homelessness!
How to register
- To register, go to our Cathedral Team page.
- Click on the Join the Team button. If you are new this year, you will be asked to join as a new participant.
- If you are a returning walker, your User Name is typically your email address.
- Minimum registration is only $35 for adults and $20 for youth. T-shirt included!
- If you are unable to join us on that day, please sign up to be with us in spirit!
- November 4, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
- National Mall