Welcome to the latest edition of Cathedral Age, where you can take a glimpse inside the thriving, active life of Washington National Cathedral.
• Get an inside look at the Cathedral’s new Virginia Mae Center before doors open this fall
• Meet the 23 girl choristers as the Cathedral’s girls choir celebrates 25 years
• Go deep inside the Cathedral’s mighty pipe organ as it nears retirement age
• Flowers? We have flowers – lots of them! See what 58 years of practice looks like
• Take a look at the Cathedral’s prized portraits of George Washington